Wednesday, November 11, 2015

6MMRPC 2.11 - Dark Age Zeds

This is probably the latest Zombtober post ever, but I swear, the painting was finished on the day before Halloween...dressing up the bases has just taken me awhile. 

These figures are from the Gripping Beast Revenants Box Set. Easy to paint and they look great when they're finished! 


Painted him to be an old king or noble. 


These two guys I'm incredibly pleased with how the skin turned out. I've taken to a new way of painting zombie skin - prime with Army Painter Necrotic Skin, then drybrush with Vallejo Air Dark Eart. I think it works well. 



I really like this figure for some reason!

These Revenants are going to see combat throughout my wargaming periods...probably not just against Vikings or Saxons. I'm thinking it'd be cool to have a plague pit be dug up somewhere modern and suddenly these buggers are infecting modern people. 

I know that for Zombtober I had said I wanted to get all 48 done...well, I've got 43 left to do haha!

Last but not least, I finished this - 

Giant Worm from Reapers Bones range. Will be used in post-apoc, horror, fantasy etc. games.

2015 Painted Figures - 109
2015 Finished Terrain - 14
2015 Games Played - 4

5 comments:

  1. They are brilliant and who doesn't need a giant worm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look properly disgusting and decomposing. Nice skincolour!
    With the addition of the purple worm it sure was a scary month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was running late!

    Japes aside (zomvember?) they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting stats for the year are looking pretty solid. Nice work there. You obviously need to get in some more games with your painted figs though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking zeds for sure mate. That last one reaching out ahead of him is indeed a very cool sculpt.

    I need a worm like that.

    ReplyDelete