Monday, April 13, 2015

Painting "Imperial Assault" (1)

So, I picked up "Imperial Assault" at my FLGS a couple weeks ago, opened the box and promptly decided I was going to paint all the figures in it.

They have all been cleaned up and spray undercoated and are sat on my painting desk. I have only managed to get two done so far - 


Wookies! 

Tons of fun to paint! These are the best models Fantasy Flight Games has put into a game yet, and I especially like the fact they're not the extremely bendy plastic from the likes of Wiz Kids etc. Keep following along, I've got some of tha baddies coming soon.

2015 Painted Figures - 57
2015 Finished Terrain - 11
2015 Games - 1

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. I think this game would have appealed to me more if the minis were painted. :)
    Bring on the Scout Troopers!

    ReplyDelete