Friday, March 6, 2015

Final Painted Figures from the 6MMRPC

I know I know, the challenge ended earlier this week. The figures I'm about to post pics of were finished before that date, I've just been bloody busy.

As I've stated, I'm taking a break from Dark Age stuff for a bit, so I present -



The first two finished Huron warriors for my French & Indian War and AWI project. They are EXTREMELY detailed sculpts, and frankly, I don't think I did them justice. I didn't even attempt to do the beadwork on their pouches or straps. I'm planning on trying to on the next several. I mean hell, I only have another 24 to practice on haha! Oh, the ruleset I'm planning on using is the excellent Muskets & Tomahawks by Studio Tomahawk.

Next up, my first entry into the fantasy genre - 






Four Goblins from the GW Goblintown limited edition set. I'm going to not only be using them with the "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" rules, but also "Songs of Blades and Heroes" and possibly "Open Combat".

I've got a lot of stuff on the workbench (as usual), a book series review to post up, a visit to an art museum to share with y'all, and the Round Up for the 6MMRPC to do. The round up will have to wait til I get home from my military weekend though as I don't have a picture of everything I've finished during the challenge. 

Watch this space!

2015 Painted Figures - 32
2015 Finished Terrain - 11
2015 Games - 1




6 comments:

  1. Those are some unsavory looking goblins. The rust looks quite nice as well. They are looking quite fine, I'm sure with a little attention to the basing they will manage fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice injuns dude! Cool twisted little gobbos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Like the goblins, I can see them working for a lot of different games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The indians look great before any beads.

    Gobs are cool - love the greyer skin colour, much better than the movie colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The goblins look amazing, better than the movie.

    ReplyDelete