Friday, February 20, 2015

A Few SAGA pics

Introduced a friend of mine to SAGA the other day, didn't take many pictures and this is no official battle report or AAR but figured I'd share - 


My Vikings making a run for the ford...they didn't make it before the dastardly Anglo-Danes blocked it.


My worthy opponent got the rules very quickly.


Right before Mr. T snatched a victory out of the mouth of defeat. I smelled blood in the water, went for the kill with my warlord and had the shittiest dice rolling ever, and lost as my warlord died.

For those interested, my gaming mat is a 6'x4' Grassland w/roads mat from http://cigarboxbattlestore.bigcartel.com they are fantastic products, highly recommended.

2015 Painted Figures - 26
2015 Finished Terrain - 11
2015 Miniatures Games - 1


7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun.

    Game mats are reasonably priced compared to most other companies out there too. Hrm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking game, I love the layout of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking table. That road 'n river look fantastic. Is that road part of the mat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking table, love your terrain...

    ReplyDelete